Translate manuals, quotes, technical papers, RFQs, and more!
Upload your maritime industry documents and get a translation quote within seconds. The translations are done through a global network of translators, and we take advantage of lean processes to enable fast yet high-quality translations for even the most challenging documentation, all at a reasonable cost.
25% lower translation costs
Quotes within seconds
Professional marine industry translators
Translation of even complex documents
A dedicated project manager for each translation
Translations for 150 distinct language pairs
- Finnish – German – Finnish
- Finnish – French – Finnish
- English – Polish – English
- Many other languages
- Upload the file and fill in your information.
- Check your e-mail for the quote, and either accept or decline it.
- Obtain a delivery date and additional information from the project manager.
- Receive your translation.
- Pay for the translation once you know you’re satisfied with it.
|50+ supported file formats
.doc, .docx, .dot, .dotx, .docm, .dotm, .rtf, .ppt, .pptx, .pot, .potx, .pptm, .potm, .xls, .xlsx, .xlt, .xltx, .xlsm, .xltm, Google Docs, Sheets, Slides, .htm, .html, .idml (.indd), .icml, .mif (version 8 and above only), .svg, .ttx (pre-segmented), .sdlxliff, .xml, .xhtm, .xhtml, Android .xml, .xliff (1.2),.xliff (2.0), .xliff for WordPress, mqxliff (MemoQ xliff), tmx, .dita, .ditamap, .pdf, .catkeys, .csv, (Magento).csv, .dbk, .desktop, (Mozilla).DTD, .epub, (Joomla).ini, .json, .lang, .Plist, .po, .properties, (Java).properties, .rc, .resx, .srt, .strings, .sbv, .sub, .ts, .txt, .wiki, .yaml, .tag, .xtg, .zip